playing catch up! here are your november favorites!
1. recipe // bacon bourbon sweet potato casserole. i made this for thanksgiving, with a little twist. i’ll have to share my version with you sometime!
2. quote // great motivation when it comes to life!
3. random // ree drummond + her cookbooks. i just love this gal so much! she is hilarious and one of my reasons for wanting to live on a ranch. i hope to get her holiday cookbook soon!
4. find // paddywax edgar allen poe candle. i prefer the earthy, natural spice candles over floral or fruity ones any day. it has notes of sandalwood + cardamom, which is perfect for your home or dorm during the holiday season!
5. site // spool 72. my new favorite online shop. think vintage meets bohemian. can i just live there?
6. treat // my favorite snack. it is a much better alternative than all those holiday cookies if you are wanting something sweet! tastes like a thin mint!
7. band // local natives. loved their show at ACL. so good.
don’t forget to hop on over to emilie’s blog to see her november faves, too!